Jan 16, 2015

Music is life.

I believe you can never go wrong with music. No matter how ugly the sound is, or the lyrics may be, there is something that jolts the senses, jugs the memory with each beat of the song. Am I right? I am sure you know what I am talking about. I was just watching an old man outside the house playing a new Washburn guitar probably owned by his son and I could see how glazed his eyes are, unfocused, because I'd like to think he's seeing his past while playing his favorite song.

Music is life. Not for everyone but most people breathe music in their daily lives. I work with music in the background. I write better, think better, and do better when there's music involved.

What about you?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile