Jan 25, 2015

A big gift!

I haven't seen my younger cousin in quite a while. He relocated to the province with his mom and we would only get to see them on holiday breaks. But the past two years, we haven't really seen them due to trips they took abroad. Missing him so much, I told him to go visit Guitar Center online to choose whatever instrument he likes and I will pay for it. It's my gift to him for the past few Christmases that he missed.

It's a big gift considering I have a threshold for gifts I give every Christmas. But no matter because it will be a combination of three Christmases and even if the price is still way over my threshold, it's fine.

I can't wait for him to receive my gift.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile