Nov 27, 2014

What am I thankful for?

A lot! I am thankful for every little thing that I have and don't have in my life. I believe that there is a reason for everything that takes place in our lives and what I have now I am meant to have and those things that I don't have are not with me because I am better off without it.

It's a good thing that I have my sister-in-law who is really good with mxl microphones, a great voice at that! One of the things that I wanted to have had was a beautiful voice but I am okay with a great taste in music and a sister-in-law and cousins who have great voices.

I am thankful that even when I spent years and years envying a lot of people for having more than enough money to buy books, I can now buy any book I want and more! I believe those years I spent envying others took place so that I am prepared to become an owner of a lot of books. Ha-ha!

I have many things to be thankful for and one of those things is being able to pray.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile