Nov 27, 2014

A thankful heart.

God knows best.

I asked for health to do great things.
He gave me illness, to do better things.

I asked for riches to make me happy.
He gave me poverty to make me wise.

I asked for power and the praise of men.
He gave me weakness.
To sense my need of Him.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
He gave me life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing I asked for everything I hoped for.
In spite of myself my prayers were answered.
I am among all men most richly blest.

Yes, He always know what’s best.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile