Aug 27, 2012

Going on a brief vacation

It has always been a goal of mine to be able to relax every once in a while, you know to reward myself for all the hard work I've been doing. I've been doing just that for the past six years now. I am happy that my past vacations, including this very one I am having right now, were/is with my family and best friends.

I've been aiming to go on international vacations for the past three years now. Last year, I was finally able to go outside the country. My three best friends and I went to HongKong for 3 days. December 8 to 10 in 2011. A very memorable trip for me since it's my very first outside the country. And then my sister and I are in Thailand now for an 8-day stay.

It doesn't matter if the vacation is just two days, overnight, or more than a week. What matters is that I am on vacation and away from the hustle and bustle of my normal life.

HongKong, Thailand... I am hoping that the next one will be in Macau, Singapore and Malaysia.

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile