Sep 20, 2012

Keep going!


Don’t give up. Keep going. There is always a chance that you stumble onto something terrific. I have never heard of anyone stumbling over anything while he/she was sitting down. - Ann Landers

I saw the photo and quote above in Facebook and I immediately thought I'd share it here...

I would like to think that this was what I did when I stumbled upon blogging. I didn't know what I was really getting myself into except that I wanted an online diary and I wanted to connect with someone. Back then, I didn't know that blogging could become a lifestyle for me. Yet here I am now, living it.

So if you feel like you are onto something really good, don't give up! Keep on going that same direction until you stumble onto that something really good. If you give up now, you may be stumbling onto it tomorrow and you've lost that chance.

Don't give up!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile