Oct 19, 2011

What else do I have to do?!?

I regularly update this blog. I am keeping with the sporadic thoughts theme that I came up with. I join memes when I can. I cleaned up the blog a bit: archives, categories/labels, template.

That's why I am up against a blank wall as to how the rank's not doing any better!!!

Why the F not?!?

Maybe I should buy a domain already? But this blog is kinda special to me. Sentimental reasons, you know. I started seriously blogging via this blog of mine.

I will try joining memes for 4 straight weeks. I will update daily for a month. I will make sure I have at least a comment per post I make, even with the paid ones.

Let's see if that will bring the Alexa rank back up and the elusive PR green once again.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile