Oct 10, 2011

Night spent laughing about silly things

My sisters and I spent last night talking about so many silly things we could think of. We begun our silly discussion with talks about radio DJs and ended up laughing about the overly loud woman radio disc jockey that every one likes. We then talked about how ignorant we were when we were younger and so many topics that spanned years!

I love spending nights like that. We were already on our beds, trying to sleep, but end up talking about one topic after another. It's bonding time for me and my sisters, time that we didn't plan. Spontaneous and just full of fun!

It doesn't happen as often as it did in the past. I am happy we made time last night ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile