Feb 23, 2011

An issue of trust

I know I can trust them. But up to what extent? They don't really get anything from me anymore. I have no use to them. They get a lot out of the new friends they now have. I just realized now if I can really trust them like I used to do. I freely give my trust to everyone. I always assume that everyone's good and that they won't even think of anything bad about me. But is that still absolute?

I wonder if I should avoid them now. I've done this in the past and have managed to stay afloat. I can do it again.

But I will miss them. Every friend I make is like a family member to me already.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile