Mar 6, 2011

My siblings

I was asked this question a couple of times so I thought I might as well post this for everyone to know...

How many siblings do you have?

I have five siblings. Three sisters, two brothers. I am the eldest, followed by two sisters, a brother, another sister, and finally, another brother.

The fourth one in the family, my brother, died of leukemia. So my siblings are now down to four.

All of my siblings are working professionally. Only the youngest is still in college.

How about you?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile