May 8, 2010

My prayer for my grieving friend...


My friend's wife passed away the other day. It hurts to see my friend who loves his wife so much lose her like that. It is painful to look at him dejected and hurting. He is one of the nicest guys around. He is one of the best human beings I've known and it is too bad that this has to happen to him.

I am praying for his wife's soul. I am praying for his healing as well as that of their two adorable daughters. I am godmother to their firstborn and I am praying that she will always remember her mom. I am praying that their newborn will become what her mom wanted her to be. And more.

I am praying for acceptance, strength and complete healing. In His time. Amen.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile