Apr 16, 2010

Moving for your man?

How come women are always expected to move to where the guy is? My friend is already planning her life in another country. She knows no one in that part of the world. Only her man. She hasn't even met the future in-laws personally. She only talks to them via chat and Facebook.

The guy knows a lot of people in this side of the world. He travels to this country from time to time for business. The last time he traveled here, he spent some time off work to be with my friend.

I have nothing against a woman moving in with a man. But why can't the guy spend more time here first? Or that my friend can have the option to NOT move her whole life to where the guy is?

It just makes me wonder...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile