Aug 13, 2007

Spare me!

One of my friends is not speaking to me. And I have a very good guess why.

Please, I have a lot of things to think of and babysitting you is not one of them. Do not drag me into your family squabbles and for pete's sake, not on my birthday! That's what really pissed me off!

So I chose to appear offline to him whenever I log on to ym. Just for a few days and finally talked to him this afternoon. He ignored me. Fine.

I'm just not really happy with him. The birthday whining really did it.

Aargh!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile