Jan 11, 2016

Singing competition at home.

The kids and some adults at home just love to sing! They are big fans of singing competitions, especially those reality-based ones in tv nowadays. I also love to sing but only when I am in the bathroom. Ha-ha! Last Christmas, I thought that the best gift I can get for everyone at home was something related to their love for singing competitions. The best buy microphone for home!

Do you know what happened the moment the youngest at home opened the gift? Everyone clamored for a singing competition at home! Almost everyone prepared a song of their own. We all had a blast!

It was one of the best Christmases at home we ever had.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile