Apr 27, 2015

Dependent on technology.


I must admit that I am one of those creatures who are dependent on technology. My work entails that I connect to the internet daily and I have a DSL connection I rely on. I also have my trusty HP laptop which I bring wherever I go. I am entirely dependent on it that if I lose it, I will be sidelined until I find a replacement.

But since I can't afford a replacement right away, I make sure that I am very careful in handling my laptop. I also make sure that I have a spare battery I carry with me in my laptop bag. I am thinking that it would be ideal if I have another spare battery with me because I am bound to travel by next month. Right now, I am trying to find batteries for hp laptops at LaptopBatteryExpress.com and I am hoping I will be able to find one at a good price.

Some people are wary of purchasing gadgets and other accessories online. If you ask me, I find that it is safer because there is a trail to the purchase process. I can easily return the product if I there is anything wrong with it. That's why I am trying out LaptopBatteryExpress.com in finding another spare battery for the trusty HP laptop.

I am sure a lot of freelance writers like me can relate to my dependence on technology.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile