May 4, 2013

Enjoy your present moment.


So often our thoughts are filled with memories of past hurts, or worry about what the future might be... but when we let go of the mental clutter, and come back to the present moment, we create the space for the wisdom of our higher self to be heard... for it is only in the now, that love can guide the way... so stop, listen, BE ♥ [via]

This weekend, just let go of all the worries and uncertainties in your mind and heart. Let go and just be. Enjoy your present moment because it's the only thing we are certain of.

I truly wish I can do this, just let go of every negative emotion swirling in me...

Happy weekend everyone!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile