Feb 24, 2013

Just let go...


There are some things in life where we don't have any control over. I get that. As a flawed human being, you can't help but still worry over it, be sad over those things. If it happens, then it's meant to be. Just let go of those things that make you sad, frustrated, angry. I know it isn't easy but just think of the opportunity to be happy...

It is not easy. I have worries right this very minute. I am worrying over a love one. I am worrying about this coming school break. I am worrying about other stuff.

But I will try to let go...

And let God do the worrying for me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile