Dec 5, 2012

Stay away, negative thoughts!


I believe this to be true.

We should always consider negative thoughts to be thieves. We don't let them in our houses because they steal away what's valuable to us. Negative thoughts do the same thing to our minds. It steal away whatever is good inside it.

Do you want what's good inside your mind stolen?

I don't think so!

So make sure to step away from any negative thoughts or emotions. It will ruin what's good inside you. Maybe not right away but slowly, eventually, it will.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile