Dec 5, 2012

Just believe in Him.

That's what I tell myself whenever I am worrying or panicking. Just believe in Him. Trust in Him!

If you haven't noticed it yet, time and again He's always been there for us. When we find ourselves in trouble for one reason or another, He sends help our way. When we find ourselves hungry, He sends food our way. It may not be in the form that we are expecting it to be but help and food come.

Think of any situation in the past where you found yourself backed in a corner. And then think of some form of help that came your way. That's Him!

Keep the faith, my friend. He is just there beside you, walking with you every step of the way.

:)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile