Dec 1, 2012

Christmas is just around the corner.


We still don't have Christmas decorations around the house. I think we'll get some up within the coming week. We are not really big on Christmas decors except for some lights in the terrace and whatever we have stored.

Every year we would plan on getting a new tree and putting up more festive stuff around. But it doesn't happen. We're too practical to buy something as expensive as a brand new tree. We make do with what we have.

Have you bought any new Christmas decors and were you able to put it up already?

:)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile