Jun 1, 2012

The Fray Live in Manila!


The Fray is coming to Manila this coming month to perform live. And I want to go!!!

I already watched Lifehouse live a couple of years back and I had a blast with my sisters and my best friend Shen. The Fray is one of my favorite bands and it would have been really great if I can go see them, too. But with the tight budget I am running with now I don't think that's possible.

Boo!

But who knows! There's still a few weeks left. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will catch a windfall.

*keeping my fingers crossed*

Are you going to see them?

:)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile