May 18, 2012

Past middle of May

It's been 18 days past May and I haven't had the chance to update this blog yet. I have been really busy with a lot of things and even though I have had time to update the past few days, I didn't want to just put out a half-thought out post.

So here I am sitting down in front of my laptop and writing down an update about my life. On non-life for that matter hehe...


A friend of mine tagged me in the photo above which was posted in Facebook by a former high school classmate. Jhing knows just how hard I work not only for myself but also for the whole family. I already realized in the past that if I am only thinking of myself, I wouldn't be working this hard. I would be content with whatever little money I might have. That's true!

But since I am thinking of people other than myself, I have to work hard. And work hard I do! For the past couple of days I've been doing just that.

There are still a few days left of May and I am praying it will be really good to me.

Happy Friday everyone!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile