Jan 23, 2012

My idea of heaven


When I saw the photo above, heaven immediately came to mind. It's actually my idea of what heaven is like. Something akin to paradise and constant sunshine and tranquility and harmony with nature.

Heaven is a place where I can read endlessly or just stare off the distance and be happy with doing nothing.

Of course, I do hope I won't get to know what heaven is like yet. Maybe at least two decades more here on earth?

Happy Monday everyone! Happy Lunar New Year to those celebrating it today!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile