Feb 16, 2011

Too generous for my own good :(

There are days when I hate myself for being too generous. I would think of others and even though I am not waiting for anything in return, a simple concern for me would have been nice. You know, I look out for you, you look out for me. I am not asking others to do this but again it would have been nice to know they appreciate what I do for them.

But that is not the case. I find myself being the only one concerned. What's a tip that there's something I could look into, right? Only for themselves!

Nakakasama lang ng loob talaga.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile