Aug 8, 2010

Friends...

Those who appear in your life - whether to help or to harm - are all given by God.
Meet all of them with a peaceful heart, but with a warrior's spirit.
You will fail many times, but in failing you will learn, and in learning, you will find your way.
Remember, there are no mistakes in life - only lessons.
And lessons will keep on repeating themselves… until learned.
- Wendy, message sent last 2/12/07

Friends are inspirations to me. In everything that they do/say or have done/said, I get something out of that. Lessons in life. And I believe that you may not know it, I may not know it, but in everything that we do, we help a friend in ways we cannot comprehend.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile