Jun 3, 2010

Why, oh, why?!?

I really hate this! I've been working hard for my blogs to become better. Sure, there are instances wherein the SP's would come by the dozen. But after that, I really try to write a lot and compensate for it. Or I squeeze in between personal posts, even ante date some photos just to break the marathon of SP's.

And then this??????

I truly cannot understand the workings of the Goog bot!

Why the sudden gray bar? Why not just remove the green juice and give me a ZERO? Why? Working hard in this fickle-minded environment is not enough. You need to really know what will work to get ranked.

Aargh!!!

Hate this!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile