Jan 1, 2010

What a blessing for the new year!


Blessings come in different forms. For this blog, the blessing came in the form of a green in the Google toolbar. Bookmarks is now a PR2 blog! Yey! Thank you, Goog!

To be quite honest about it, when I heard there's an update made, I didn't check this blog anymore. I already gave up on ever getting back this blog's rank. When I opened this to do a task, I was shocked to see something green on the toolbar! When I checked closely, it's a 2! Imagine that!

What a blessing! I will try to update this blog more. Hopefully, Goog won't change its mind and take back the 2. 3 next time? :)

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile