Aug 31, 2009

Thank you again and again...

To say that I am satisfied with this blog's ranking is an understatement. Eversince I changed templates, this blog's Alexa rank has been going up, up, UP! Yay!

Thank you!

I am really thanking Him for the guidance the past two weeks. I've been praying and praying for a really productive week. Always to be productive. Because I tend to fall on the path of laziness. And reading. Hahaha! But with the prayers and the perseverance to do better each week...

I am not praying for things to fall easily on my feet. I am praying that I be given the chance to have more by working harder each and every week that comes.

Thank YOU!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile