Aug 24, 2009

MM1: How to Save a Life

When I was still working in the rat race world, this song kept me sane. And Grey's Anatomy. How to Save a Life by The Fray. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday morning.


Lyrics | The Fray lyrics - How To Save A Life lyrics




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL. Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

Powered by MckLinky
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile