Nov 5, 2008

Big decision to make

I am thinking right now. Reflecting is more like it, actually. I need to be able to make a decision before the end of this month. It will be a bit of an emotional decision for me. I am already OKAY with the situation I am currently in. But then circumstances have changed. There are factors I have to consider. And as usual, there are sacrifices I have to make.

It's hard, to tell you the truth. If I could only decide for myself and not have to take into consideration my family, the decision would be fairly easy to make. I won't change the status quo. But as I have said, several factors need to be taken into consideration. And the number one factor is my family.

Sigh.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile