Oct 1, 2007

What do you think?

Was so sleepy this morning and did nothing except talk to my friend here in the office. Then after lunch, I remembered what kuya Lawrence and I talked about when we were having lunch. He was telling me about Feedreader 3.10 and how it made reading blogs easier for him. I downloaded one and is now using it. Kuhanin ko mga url ng feeds ninyo.

***

Trying out something new… I am using the Opera browser now and I love it! Love the widgets and the theme! My friend told me she’s using Opera so I got curious and downloaded it immediately. Now I am loving it a lot. I still won’t say goodbye to Firefox though.

Are you using Opera? What do you think of it?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile