Sep 16, 2007

Yeah blogging!

As much as possible, I don’t complain. I always think of a reason why something happened or is happening. That attitude is keeping me sane.

But for the past few days now, I am complaining to my dad that my back aches because I think my computer table is not where I want it to be. Finally, he heard my pleas of rearranging these two tables (my computer table and another desk). When I got home, he had shown proudly that he made a corner for me, a mini office. Hahahah… so happy!

Now I am enjoying this strategic location of my computer table… I can blog and watch tv at the same time! Hehehe

Goodbye back aches and thanks to my dad!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile