Sep 27, 2007

We need space!

We’re a big family. Naturally, space is always a big consideration for us. For us girls alone, we have 2 closets each for our clothes and other stuff but it still is not enough. Most especially my sister who’s next to me, who loves collecting so many clothes that some are still brand new and unused to date. We’re not yet talking about our bags and shoes and accessories and my books and CDs… I could go on and on about our stuff at home. I haven’t mentioned my brother and my dad yet.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile