Jul 19, 2007

Making peace with everything...

I have made peace with my current situation, Howling. I know that things happen for a reason and maybe, this is a blessing in disguise, I just don’t look at it this way. Maybe, God is telling me something and as you've said kuya, I'm not listening to Him. I am straining to listen to what I wanted to hear, stubborn girl that I am. Not anymore, though :)

Now, I try to inject something positive in everything that I do. I try my best to reject all the negative thoughts that pop inside my head. Course, there are times that I'd succumb to temptation again but I know He'll keep me in line :) He commissions a lot of reinforcements naman in the form of friends, offline and online (di ba sis and ate ghee ^_^).

My heart is full of happiness right now because I felt His love this morning. Nagpapansin, mam, effective naman! Hahaha!

I SO LOVE LIFE!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile