Jul 28, 2006

A time for everything... and this weekend, relaxation!

I will be extremely busy next week doing nothing but the 2007 Budget of two of the companies I'm currently handling. Try ko mag-blogging on the side pa rin, parang coffee break, yey!

So, happy weekend, everyone! Hope all of us will have a great week ahead!

Let me end the week with something that hopefully will inspire all of us...

Write poetry.
Love Deeply.
Walk barefoot.
Dance with wild abandon.
Cry at the movies.

Live your dreams.
Don't lose faith in God.
Don't grow old. Just grow YOU!

When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back.
Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give to someone is your time.
Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is T-I-M-E because the essence of love is not what we think or do or provide for others, but how much we give of ourselves.

God is good all the time!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile