Jul 24, 2006

Mentors, in a way...

There are only two immediate superiors that I have truly appreciated in my life. bgl and ayl.

bgl taught me a big lesson in life. I am what I am now because of him. I've gone from naive and idealistic to mature and pragmatic. I became jaded and in a way, it made me a better person. Not for the good, I guess, but still this is a better version of the old me.

ayl taught me everything I know about accounting and ms excel. She taught me a lot... patience, perseverance, humility, camaraderie at work, generosity. She treated me like we're on the same level, like she's not the boss. I miss her a lot!


2 comments:

JoLoGs QuEeN said...

<=jologs wave=>
baket? nagresign na ba boss mo?

lheeanne said...

They might be treating u the way u treat dem... ganun nman un dba? basta mabait ka sa iba, ganun din sila sa iyo.. sana me sense ang sinabi ko.. hehe

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile