Dec 15, 2014

Harmony in the family.

One of the things that I try so hard to espouse at home is harmony in the family, amongst family members. It's not an easy feat considering we are close to ten members in the house, my dad, siblings, and the youngest with his wife and kid. It's not an ideal setup, I am aware of it. With these many people in the house, chances are personalities will clash. Often, I should add.

And it happened a number of times already. I mean, amongst us siblings, it happened one time too many I lost count! And now it happens from time to time with the sister-in-law. Not big blowouts but petty stuff because you see each other every day, interact, so you will see the little things that differentiate her from the rest of the family.

Anyway, I am not writing this down to tell everyone that I have a bad SIL. In fact, I have a better one than you. I just hope it stays that way for years and years to come.

By the way, it's her birthday today.


Happy birthday, SIL!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile