Nov 1, 2014

Hello, November!


Something good. There is always something good in the things that are happening in our lives. We may not see it now but sooner or later, it will come out of its disguise to show us that it was actually a blessing just dressed in a challenge.

This is not just a motivation for you but actually more for me, too. Sometimes I forget and I succumb to worrying again and again...

But one thing you can be certain about me is that I will keep on smiling! No matter how hard life is and how complicated it can be, I still love life!

Happy weekend everyone!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile