Mar 16, 2014

Lagpas bumbunan na pagod.


I swear I've been feeling very exhausted the past couple of days now. I think I've worked myself hard when I should be recuperating from the flu that made me sick for three weeks. I was still weak from the aches and pains in my joints but since I need to come up with a larger income this month, I worked right away even when I should be taking it slow.

As a result, this mind-numbing exhaustion!

I ought to take it slow this weekend, I know. But it's already Sunday and I am still working doubly hard as I did the past week. Bills need to be paid, you know.

Ugh!

Still... happy Sunday to all!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile