Feb 23, 2014

Happy birthday!


By June of this year would have marked our 19 years of friendship. I remember the first time I saw your name written on the same paper where my name and those of others who passed the entrance exams in Bachelor of Science in Commerce. I was even laughing because of your last name. We have the same set of first names and it amused me so much because it was the first time I saw someone with the same name as me. Little did I know that we would become the best of friends just a couple of months after.

We became such great friends. You were the twin sister that I never had. I was in awe of you and I was so grateful to have found a friend who was so much like me in so many ways. But, I guess, our friendship was not meant to last. You were not meant to stay as my friend for the rest of my life. Things happened and we were not friends all of a sudden. It hurt me so much and it was and will be one of the greatest regrets of my life.

I am reminiscing the good old times because today is your 36th birthday.

Happy birthday tukayo!

Even if we are no longer friends, I still consider you my twin. And I still pray for all the best for you and your family.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile