Dec 28, 2013

A new path to take

I must admit that I am no longer that interested in practicing my profession. I used to work as an accountant. I am licensed and I used to work for a multinational corporation. I got tired of all the pressure, stress, and politics at work so I quit! I am now a freelance writer. I have never been happier in my life!

So I can understand my cousin when she told me that she doesn't want to work in the office anymore. She wants to take up a massage therapy course and open up a business of her own. A spa. Something that she's passionate about for years now. She wants to feel free from the bonds of the corporate workplace and try her hand on managing her own business.

It's a new path for her to take and one which I support 100%. I wish her luck!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile