Nov 3, 2013

Work every single day.


Yes, I work almost every single day for the past seven years. I take time off when I want to but I make up for it by working doubly hard after a time off. That's what I did, and still do, ever since I decided to work from home.

No regrets, though. I've been enjoying this kind of work and although I get stressed out when no money flows it, I still prefer this job with only myself as the boss compared to the job I used to have where there were a number of bosses I needed to please every single day!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile