Aug 11, 2013

Spread kindness!


I guess when you are growing old you feel the need to be kinder to people around you. Maybe it's the maturity that comes with age, I am not really sure, but I do feel this desire to spread kindness like a virus!

Look, I am not saying I am a kind person. Considerate, definitely. Kind, not too much. But, as I've mentioned, the need to be kind to others, the urge, the compulsion is there. And I will act on it, that's for sure.

Let's spread kindness even to one person a day. It will spread like wildfire, I just know it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile