Jun 13, 2013

In need of renovation funds


I am desperately in needs of funds for the renovation of our house's second floor. Right now, it's functioning as a storage area for all the junk we have. But soon, it will become home to my brother and his wife and kid. That is mainly the reason why I want the second floor renovated as soon as possible. After the wedding on August, they will be staying with us already.

I just want a nice place for the new family to stay at. I also honestly want our home to be presentable to my brother's in-laws. I don't want them to be able to say anything against our family so I want their new 'home' to be as comfortable and presentable as possible.

I do believe that's not too much to ask and hope for, right?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile