Apr 22, 2013

Still working at home...


It's been seven years now since I began working at home. I quit the corporate world to work on my own and I must say I am happy with the result. It was a scary decision I made but I made it! And now, seven years later, I am still here working at home, doing something I am really passionate about.

I am praying I will be able to do this a decade more. Or for the rest of my life!

I am happy with working at home and I know it will be really hard for me once I will go back to working in the office.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile