Feb 9, 2013

Another reminder on worrying

I love these little reminders of always keeping the faith, be positive, and trust that everything will fall into place eventually. I found one about worrying...


I am admittedly a worry wart. I am not proud of it but it's who I am and I can't help it no matter what I do. That's why I make sure to stop myself from worrying whenever I notice that I am doing it. I try as best I can to be divert my attention but being the eldest has ingrained in me the responsibilities that I always need to be aware of.

That is the reason why I worry all the time.

But I am reminded once again that worry does nothing good.

How I wish I can stop worrying all the freaking time!

:(

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile