Dec 20, 2012

Buckets of tears

I cried buckets of tears over my disappointment with a love one. After all the sacrifices, after everything I did, I don't know how he could raise his voice to me and accuse me of being maramot.

Of all people, ako pa ang naging maramot!

My heart broke when I heard it. I don't know what to say or do anymore. He is old enough to know right from wrong but it seems to me that he will always insist he's the right one no matter how wrong he is.

I blame myself for the way he became. I spoiled him and I shielded him from the pain of learning his way through life. It is all my fault!

And I will regret this for the rest of my life.

:(

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile