Nov 20, 2012

Lifting it all up to Him.


Whenever I feel overwhelmed by everything that is happening in my life--worries and all--I make sure to lift everything up to Him. I tell Him that I am leaving it all up to Him to take care of me.

I am a worry wart by nature. I guess it's the ingrained value in me of taking responsibility for everyone around me. Or maybe it's due to the circumstances in the past. I just worry way too much than the average person.

That doesn't mean that I don't trust Him. That doesn't mean my God is small. It just is.

But I am lifting it all up to Him, particularly today when I feel so stressed out.

:)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile