Oct 12, 2012

I miss my girls! ♥


Of all the friends I've had over the years, three have stood out and remained close to me. Tim, Jing and Shen. They've been my friends for close to two decades now, can you imagine that?

We regularly see each other, the four of us. But it's been a while now that Shen's living in Chicago so it's just the three of us on dinner and coffee-and-desserts. We see each other at least once a month or every two months. It's not enough but then we talk to each other, all four of us, everyday on Facebook and Twitter and via text messaging.

It's still not enough at times. I miss my girls! After this novena that I'm attending at the moment with the family, I think I'll ask Jing and Tim out for dinner...

Amici, here we come!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile