Aug 13, 2012

Rain, rain go away!


Smiling Sally


If you are not from the Philippines, I am sure you have heard about the recent torrential rains that brought so much flooding in the whole country. I am lucky enough not to have experienced the flood but most of my countrymen are not as lucky. Their houses were submerged in flood water and some even died.

I am praying that it won't happen again. There's a typhoon (tropical depression Helen) here in the country right now. Weather authorities are saying it won't make a landfall but we just never know, right? Please help us pray that it won't leave devastation like what the torrential rains did.

Praying for a great week for all!

;)

1 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Happy Blue Monday!

Sorry you didn't quite make it, Sasha, but maybe next Monday.

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile